Re: src/ChangeLog

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: src/ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:20:04 -0400

    This makes me think that it would be great if isearch in ChangeLog
    would know to start searching the next ChangeLog.XX file when getting
    to the end of the current one.  We have the infrastructure to do this
    now, it just needs a bit of coding...

That would be a useful feature, but it could also be annoying.
Suppose you make a typo, so your string is not found in any of
the files.  It would read and search them all.

Here's a slightly different idea.  If you type another C-s at a
failing search, it goes to the next file in the series.