Re: 23.0.50; face-problems with multy-tty

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; face-problems with multy-tty
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:44:44 -0400

    I also don't really know what "this" is, but I posted 5 days ago
    ("recent faces.el change", no responses) that face-spec-set with no
    FRAME argument no longer sets the default for new frames. This is due
    to your 2007-09-17 change to faces.el. Isn't that just a bug?

Maybe it is.  I ought to investigate it but I have not had time.