Re: Toolbar mode on/off

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Toolbar mode on/off
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:07:32 +0000 (UTC)

    That looks very authoritative: `"Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
    writes:', but it's just plain wrong.

My apologies.  I thought you had written what I cited.  My
understanding is traditional.  I don't know about angle brackets.

My only information about citations that use them comes from a very
short look at emacs/lisp/mail/supercite.el where
`sc-citation-delimiter' is a variable set in your .emacs that could be
several angle brackets in a row or anything else.

I will try to avoid mis-attributing.

Thank you.

(I wrote,

    with today's GNU Emacs CVS snapshot, Tue, 2007 Sep 25   9:54 UTC
    GNU Emacs 23.0.50.22 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.13)
    started with [-q --no-site-file] ...
    On an instance with a tool bar, M-x tool-bar-mode RET
    makes the frame smaller ...
    The command does not change the font size.

(Drew Adams said the opposite,

    I do _not_ see, in Emacs 22.1 on Windows, any shrinking.
)

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden