Re: 23.0.50; Emacs 23.0.50: Segfaults in alloc.c (batch process)

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; Emacs 23.0.50: Segfaults in alloc.c (batch process)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:37:16 -0400

"T. V. Raman" wrote:

> I'm still not sure what you want in addition to the GDB output
> I sent earlier -- so I'm at a loss.

Oh, I see what might have being going on. You thought my first reply
to you was just a complaint about top-posting. But there was text from
me under the quoted text from you, which I guess you missed. I said:

    If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb
    debugger please include the output from the following gdb
    commands: `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.

I'm probably not going to be able to fix this, I'm just trying to
collect the information for those who can.