RE: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:53:45 -0700

> If the value is `ask', then the first time (only) that a user
> clicks a link with `mouse-1', s?he is asked this:

It occurred to me that I should have drawn attention to the "with `mouse-1'
here. A user who never clicks a link with `mouse-1' is never asked the
question.

Only a user who naively expects `mouse-1' to follow a link will be informed
that standard Emacs behavior is to use `mouse-2' and asked to confirm that
s?he wants `mouse-1' to also follow links.