Re: ls in eshell will cause the prompt jumped to mid of buf

From: William Xue
Subject: Re: ls in eshell will cause the prompt jumped to mid of buf
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:54:47 +0800

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:13:39 +0800, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

"William Xue" wrote:

Now, after hiting 'enter', the prompt is at the bottom, but when
input a letter, it will move one or two line up.
[...]
You can see the different between e:\sc_tmp_13.png and e:\sc_tmp_14.png.

Yes, I can. It doesn't do that for me though.

I found the issue was cause by the setting for 'scroll-margin'.

I set 'scroll-margin' to 3, when input a char, the prompt scroll up 3 lines.

Can I set the 'scroll-margin' to 0 only for 'eshell'? I have tried something on load hook, but failed.

--
Yours,
WilliamX