Re: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:43:10 +0300

> 3. It would also be helpful to bind `S-mouse-2' in Info to a command that
> follows an Info link in a new window. That way, a user could keep the `L' or
> the `I' buffer (or a TOC or an index or any other node) open while visiting
> its links in another window (or frame, with non-nil pop-up-frames).

I now understood that you mean something different than I thought.
It seems you want something like the "target" HTML link attribute,
where clicking on different links in the index visits each link
in the same separate window from the index window.  If it is what
you meant, I'm unsure how feasible it is.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/