Re: Unicode-2 merging

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Unicode-2 merging
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:23:04 -0400

> Would someone like to start working on merging the multi-tty changes
> into unicode-2?  That is the next step for the goal of merging
> unicode-2 into the trunk.

I might be interested to help, but I don't how I should go about doing it.
Could you express your wishes in this area?

I'd rather do it on the Arch side, but then I'd like to make sure it's done
in a way that integrates well with the rest of the Arch merging etc...
Miles, do you have any recommendation?

        Stefan