Re: current CVS build segfaults

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: current CVS build segfaults
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:42:26 +0000 (UTC)

In a Debian GNU/Linux testing distribution, updated this morning,
with an Enlightment window manager in X

    > The current CVS build segfaults during startup (with or without
    > -q); stack trace in attachment (to avoid line break issues).

The fix from Tim Van Holder partly works, which is to say, I can start
an instance of today's CVS Emacs, Wed, 2007 Oct 3 16:35 UTC,
-q --no-site-file

and I can invoke   buffer-menu-other-window

but after invoking desktop-read

when I then try to invoke  buffer-menu-other-window  again, I see the message

   Selecting deleted buffer

and not the buffer list.

I tried debugging, both with Edebug and with GDB, and found nothing.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden