Re: New VC mode -- review request

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New VC mode -- review request
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:02:15 -0400

    Due to a CVS command error on my part, the new back-end code and a
    version of the front end with old control behavior but using the new
    back ends got checked into CVS HEAD rather than a branch.  Fortunately,
    the new back-end code functioned without a hitch and Stefan decided
    reverting it was not necessary,

Your changes worked, but you didn't give them proper change log
entries.  Other people had to write the change log for them.

Before installing these changes, please post the change log for them
here, so we can work on them to make them suitable.

Also, would you please write the changes to the Emacs Manual?