Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:03:06 -0400

    Hopefully.  But Miles said that he tried test-merge and he encountered
    several issues about PGG, and he couldn't remember the issues were.
    How do we can know his issues?

If he does not remember them, he could not tell you anything about
them, even if he were available.

So you may as well just do the best you can.  Nobody else can do
better.

    I believe so.  However, I stop using Gnus for daily work and I can't
    tell whether there are really issues about PGG or not.  Reiner Steib
    and Katsumi Yamaoka also said that they rarely use Gnus' PGP
    functions.

Install the new version and we will see if there are any problems.
Also, by and by we will install EasyPG.  We want to do this.