current CVS fails

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: current CVS fails
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:24:16 +0000 (UTC)

In a Debian GNU/Linux testing distribution, updated this morning,
with an Enlightment window manager in X

Today's GNU Emacs CVS snapshot, Thu, 2007 Oct  4  09:36 UTC
GNU Emacs 23.0.50.34 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.13)
started with -Q -D

A current CVS instance of GNU Emacs still fails after invoking
desktop-read

When I then try to invoke  buffer-menu-other-window  , I see the message

   Selecting deleted buffer

and not the buffer list.

When I do not invoke desktop-read,  buffer-menu-other-window
works as it should.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden