Re: lua-mode

From: Juergen Hoetzel
Subject: Re: lua-mode
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 19:26:28 +0200

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 02:56:20AM -0400, Glenn Morris wrote:
> Richard Stallman wrote:
>
> > Nothing has happened.  Would you like to contact the authors and see
> > if they wish to assign?
>
> I sent the current maintainer a mail.

I took maintainer-ship for Lua-mode in May 2006. I only wrote part of
the code.

There are some issues with the current codebase. The indention code is
quite a hack.

So i decided to not work on current codebase anymore. Instead I'm
doing a complete clean rewrite for GNU Emacs 22 at the moment. By the
way this will solve the copyright issue. I will keep you informed on
this list.

Jürgen