Re: Fwd: Loading ebrowse file yields warning

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fwd: Loading ebrowse file yields warning
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:02:48 -0400

    My question was addressed to the list. I was/am hoping that people who
    use ebrowse/etags will comment on whether they ever actually need to
    look at the BROWSE/TAGS buffers.

It is not impossible to look at a buffer whose name starts with space.
So the best question is, is it normal to look at them occasionally,
or is that something one does only to investigate bugs, etc.