Re: New VC appears ready for merge

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: New VC appears ready for merge
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:21:05 -0400

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>:
> Other than that, I don't see any stoppers.
>
> Thank you for the patient way of handling this.

Thank *you* for working hard to make the merge easier and for stepping
up to do the code review.

I'll make the changes you requested and merge tomorrow -- I'd do it
tonight, but it's been a long day here and I'm still not at my best
following a 4-hour bout of apparent food poisoning on Sunday.

(Very mixed weekend.  The pirate/pastafarian wedding went well; I
won't be surprised if I get a request to preside at another.)