Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Adding xterm-extras to Emacs
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:08:31 -0700

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

  > On 2007-09-21 14:51 +0100, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
  > [...]
  > >   > If would be favorable, if you can study xterm-extras.el and include
  > >   > those you see fit.
  > >
  > > Given that you are interested in this and you seem to know that
  > > something is missing, why don't you provide a proper bug report with
  > > what is missing???
  >
  > To produce a full bug report is difficult as I only know how to use an
  > XTerm and no more than that.

You just need to show what keys are missing, nothing more.

  > With the recent change, <S-up> is not shown as <select> under `C-h
  > K' any more.

Then something has changed in your setup, AFAIK nothing has changed in
emacs to change that.

  > However the following key bindings are recognized differently in `C-h
  > K':
  >
  > Alt-right => <A-right>
  > Alt-left => <A-left>
  > Alt-up => <A-up>
  > Alt-down => <A-down>

I am not sure I understand what you mean here, please explain in a bit
more detail. It's unclear if the above refers to the emacs defaults or
xterm-extras.el...