help with debugging

From: AriT93
Subject: help with debugging
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:14:38 -0500

hello list.

 I have been using CVS Head revision lately and all has been going well.  This
 last week however I have been noticing some crashes at varied time.  This
 morning I attatched gdb to the running emacs and when it crashed I did a
 bactrace and got this:

#0 07c90eb94 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource ()
  from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll
Cannot access memory at address 0x219bff1c

I realize that might not be the most helpful information so I still have the gdb
session running.  I am not very familiar with gdb or how to use it, but I can
follow instructions.

Other info
emacs version
GNU Emacs 23.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2007-10-12 on SYS286558

this was an a fresh update of CVS this morning.

I did a make clean ,make bootstrap,  make install to see if there was something
sticking around that just needed clean but I was still seeing some issues.

Is anyone else seeing this type of behaviour on windows?
--

enjoy every sandwich

           -- W. Zevon