Re: Doc-view as default viewer for pdf, ps and dvi files

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Doc-view as default viewer for pdf, ps and dvi files
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:18:50 -0400

    Because with C-c C-c you can toggle between image or text display, but
    you wen't leave doc-view-mode.  After C-c C-e you switch to another
    major mode and cannot toggle back with another C-c C-e.

Now that I understand that, it makes sense.  But I did not grasp this
after the first message.  So could you please say this explicitly
where this feature is documented?