Re: multiple definitions of the term "fileset"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: multiple definitions of the term "fileset"
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:41:03 -0400

    The parallelism in terminology is not a bug, it's a feature.  Same
    concept, same term.  To invent a different one would be to multiply
    entities beyond necessity.

By now I guess you've seen the message where I explained why they are
not the same.

    You didn't reply, so I assumed you either agreed or no longer thought
    the case for a distinction strong enough to argue.

It is too bad I didn't notice that message before,
but it is nonetheless a problem that has to be addressed.