Re: cc-mode enhancement for Objective-C

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: cc-mode enhancement for Objective-C
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:08:36 +0300

On 10/14/07, Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hallo, Adrian:

> Could I ask you two little favours?
> (i) Please prefix the names of all the variables with "c-"; e.g., change
> objc-method-arg-min-delta-to-bracket to
> c-objc-method-arg-min-delta-to-bracket.

OK.. it's been a while since I did this patch, so I'm not sure, I
think I may have been following the naming of "objc-method-intro",
"objc-method-args-cont", "objc-method-call-count" in cc-vars.  However
I see these seem to be a different type of variable.  So the different
naming convention should be used?  Or is it best to change the older
three variables to 'c-objc-...'?

For now, here is a context diff version of the patch as-is.

-Adrian