Re: cc-mode enhancement for Objective-C

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: cc-mode enhancement for Objective-C
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:35:03 +0300

Here is a new version of the patch with 'c-' prepended to the style
variables, plus a simple test file.  I wasn't sure how to make a
".res" file for it -- if that's documented somewhere let me know.
Both indentation line-up and coloration should be tested (explained in
the comments).

Re: assignment papers, I could have sworn we had finished the process
and Michael's papers were sent in, however I can't find an email
record of that right now, so I'll ask him.

-Adrian