Re: carbon build hangs on startup

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: carbon build hangs on startup
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:24:46 -0700

Dan> Could you please try again emacs from CVS HEAD? I just fixed a typo
Dan> that might be the cause of the input problem on Carbon.

It built, but was really sluggish, and then just beachballed.

I do know that it still has the "loses the default face on a new window" bug
that I reported a while back.  But I couldn't test much further.

Dan> If that does not work, please also try adding:

Dan> add_keyboard_wait_descriptor (0);

Dan> to macterm.c:mac_term_init before UNBLOCK_INPUT.

That didn't seem to change anything.

I'm reverting back to 22.1 for a while again, until Someone Smarter
Than Me can help out more.  Still wondering what skills I'm looking
for if I go troll in the OSX groups.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>