Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:58:56 +0200

On Tue, Oct 02 2007, Richard Stallman wrote:

>     As a one-time-shot: probably yes (if someone has the time to do it).
>     But I'm not sure if this would later cause extra work for Miles.
>
> Why is Miles specially relevant here?

Miles has volunteered to sync Gnus and Emacs.  I'm unsure if a
one-time-shot sync would cause him extra work.  If so, I'd prefer to
avoid it.

> We have no idea how long Miles will be unable to do this, so I think
> we need to prepare to go on with work even in his absence.

Stefan offered help for syncing Emacs branches [1].  If Stefan also
would like to help syncing Gnus and Emacs, I'm sure he could get write
access to Gnus repository.

Bye, Reiner.

[1]
,----[ http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/80166 ]