when unicode-2 branch and multi-tty branch merge togather?

From: Peter Andrew Hanson
Subject: when unicode-2 branch and multi-tty branch merge togather?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:01:34 -0700

Please excuse this question on:
GB18030-2000 & Emacs-unicode-2_merge.

I just wanted to see if anyone had an idea when support for the Chinese
Government’s now 6 year old GB18030-2000 requirement in the Emacs-unicode-2
branch, would be merged into Emacs 23 and what its numeric designation will be,
i.e. 23.0.??
The reason I ask this is the hope that once merged, it, including its GB18030
support, will start to appear early, in some bleeding-edge releases; maybe even
Red Hat or Ubuntu. Or that with merging it might be in itself more easily
available to the public.

Sincere thanks,
Peter
--
Peter A. Hanson
~{:+1K5C~}

>From sTeeL <address@hidden>:

-Hi all:

when unicode-2 branch and multi-tty branch merge togather?

because these 2 branch are so wonderful, but it is sorrow one can't use
them concurrently!!

--
sTeeL Mental