Re: Another VC terminology change?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Another VC terminology change?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:08:18 -0400

    I think we don't want to restrict the term "file set" to the specific one
    corresponding to filesets.el.  Instead, we want to keep it as a fairly
    abstract concept, with uses in filesets and VC and other packages
    (project.el comes to mind although it doesn't refer to it explicitly).

    So, I'd distinguish between "file set" as the general concept, and "VC
    fileset" and (filesets.el's) "Fileset" as specific instantiations.

In principle it could work to make "file set" a general term, if we
have two suitable specific terms for the two specific concepts used in
these two features.  But that proposal has trouble in the details:
if we use the terms "VC fileset" and "fileset", it sounds like the
former is a special case of the latter.

Can you modify it to solve the problem?