time for bugzilla?

From: jidanni
Subject: time for bugzilla?
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:51:11 +0800

Looks like it is time for bugzilla, as without bug numbers bugs are
slipping through, not getting fixed.

How could emacs be different than other packages that get lots of bugs
and sooner or later end up needing a bug numbering and tracking system?

Of course I resent bugzilla: unfriendly those who have costly metered
connections or those who like email and don't wish to use a browser.
So perhaps consider the perl.org style request-tracker system.

Or better yet, just fix my bug: fill instead of wrap the first line of
(describe-function
 'font-lock-match-c-style-declaration-item-and-skip-to-next)
(describe-variable
 'flyspell-dictionaries-that-consider-dash-as-word-delimiter)
or other long names. View on a standard 80 column terminal.