Re: frame-local variables weirdness

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: frame-local variables weirdness
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:00:34 -0400

    But what about adding just the checks that make it impossilbe to mix
    buffer-localness and frame-localness on the same var?

As I said before, I don't like the idea of disallowing the mixing of
two features just because there is a bug in it.  Maybe we will have to
disallow that; maybe we should delete frame-local bindings entirely
if they don't seem useful enough to keep.  But first let's try
to debug the bug.