Re: isearch multiple buffers

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: isearch multiple buffers
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:51:48 -0400

>> I for one would first wait until at least 1 user complains that the trunk
>> doesn't compile/work any more under MSDOS.
> I already did.  It doesn't compile anymore.

Sorry, but I don't count you as a user.
Obviously I can't prevent you from working on the msdos port, but if no
other user complains it's probably a good indication that it shojuld stay
very much at the bottom of the todo list.

This said, if we(you) decide to drop support for it, we'll still want to
keep the menu-display code in the hope that someone someday will port it to
unix ttys.

        Stefan