Re: doc-view compilation warnings

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: doc-view compilation warnings
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:11:08 +0200

>     The only thing that remains is to find another keybinding for
>     toggling between editing and viewing with doc-view, because
>     ps-mode already uses `C-c C-c'.  Suggestions?
>
> C-c C-c is good for this, for consistency with Image mode.  So maybe
> ps-mode should change its C-c C-c binding to something else.  Any
> suggestions for what to change it to?

C-c C-l for ps-run-c_l_ear, or
C-c C-g because ps-run-clear clears the PostStript _g_raphics.  In that
case maybe we should rename that function to ps-mode-clear-graphics to
keep the mnemonics.

> ps-mode also has a C-c v binding, which violates the Emacs conventions
> for major modes, so that should be changed (or just deleted).

I'd delete it.  A command that only messages the version of a package
doesn't need a key binding.

Bye,
Tassilo