Re: Gnus in Emacs is updated to No Gnus 0.7

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Gnus in Emacs is updated to No Gnus 0.7
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:58:19 +0900

BTW, some issues that probably need to be dealt with:

  1) I left the version name/number as "No Gnus 0.7".  I assume that
     should be changed to something like 5.13?

  2) It includes "password.el" (in lisp/gnus), which I seemed to
     remember was not liked in previous emacs-devel discussion.  However
     that's a small enough file that I suppose it can be easily replaced
     if necessary.

  3) There are a bunch of new image files (in etc/images/...), and two
     new image subdirectoryes "etc/images/smilies/grayscale" and
     "etc/images/smilies/medium".

[If anybody wants a big patch file containing the entire changeset, I
can send one.]

-Miles

--
Fast, small, soon; pick any 2.