Re: isearch multiple buffers

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: isearch multiple buffers
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:21:14 +0100

Richard Stallman skrev:
    X10  (window-system-version mentions it, is it still supported?)

I think all code specific to X10 was all deleted ages ago.
There are a few conditionals that test HAVE_X11, but they really
use it to test whether X is present at all.

There are still conditionals for X11R3 (testing HAVE_X11R4).  That
must be long obsolete.  We can delete them if that would save us any
trouble.

There are also a couple of HAVE_X11R5 and HAVE_X11R6. I think we can get rid of all three. The first R6 was released in 1994.

        Jan D.