Re: desupporting X10 and old X11 releases

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: desupporting X10 and old X11 releases
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:42:50 +0200

> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:30:09 +0100
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jan_Dj=E4rv?= <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> I don't know if oldXMenu is used (it is kind of strange looking :-), but it
> compiles and works.  But I suspect that those that can't use any X toolkit
> use
> Lucid.  I'd say we can get rid of it.

Sorry for my failing memory, but isn't oldXMenu used for
non-USE_X_TOOLKIT compilation of xmenu.c?  If so, I wouldn't recommend
deleting it, because that's currently the only way to build and test
that branch of xmenu.c (the other build which used to use it was the
MSDOS port, but it's broken on the trunk for the time being).  We
might need it again if and when someone writes the code to support
menus on a Unix text terminal.