Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:04:47 -0400

    I'm not so sure. "n"arrow or "w"iden are independent of whether the
    window is going to be sized by its left or right border, while "->" or
    "<-" would depend on it. In other words, "n" and "w" are
    window-centric, while the cursor keys would be border-centric.

It does not seem like a problem to me.

    > / and \ could be good for vertical size changes
    > and [,] for horizontal; they don't need a shift key.

    / is S-7 and \ is AltGr-ยบ in a Spanish keyboard...

You can't please everybody.