Re: url-retrieve-synchronously randomly fails on https URLs (patch inclu

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: url-retrieve-synchronously randomly fails on https URLs (patch included)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 23:50:28 +0100

Miles Bader wrote:
Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:
Well, at least for me using rx.el doesn't make the regexp more
readable.  YMMV.

I'm not really sure I find the syntax of rx more readable per se (it
definitely makes the regexp less concise!), but it is kind of
interesting to see it, and the ability to insert comments into the
middle of the regexp actually does seem potentially quite useful!

rx style regexp looks like lisp. Maybe a new more readable language looking like regexps?