Re: Fill paragraph in doc string and \\{somekeymap}

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Fill paragraph in doc string and \\{somekeymap}
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 02:42:52 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:
Filling too should be separate from \\[...] etc. In my own uses of these,
for instance, I don't think there is one occurrence where I want to fill the
text of the current paragraph. Why assume that there is a connection between
these two things?

If you have a docstring with something like this:

  par 1 bla blah bla
  \\{keymap}
  par 2 bla blah bla

Then I believe you should be able to fill both the first and the second paragraph. Don't you?

BTW there is a second problem here to with formatting. There will be an extra blank line before par 2.