Re: frame-local variables weirdness

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: frame-local variables weirdness
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:31:54 -0500

This bug seems to be the only one left to fix before the release
(apart from the recent display regression described in another
thread).  What's the status?  If it's not at all clear what needs to
be done here, maybe we should postphone it till after 22.2.

We could also check RMS's patch into the trunk and sort out the subtle
bugs in font-lock that it reportedly causes.  Then the changes can be
backported into 22.3.