Re: Separate directory for Org-mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Separate directory for Org-mode
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:44:57 +0100

On 11/6/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> - could we have a separate directory lisp/textmodes/org for
>    better organization in the future, with more files.

If done, I think lisp/org would be preferable to lisp/textmodes/org.

IIRC, Richard once said that the threshold for a package having its
own dir was about a dozen files, and currently we don't have any with
less than 26:

           gnus: 150
      progmodes:  80
      textmodes:  48
           calc:  42
       language:  39
  international:  39
            net:  35
            erc:  34
           mail:  32
           term:  31
            url:  30
         eshell:  30
           play:  29
       calendar:  27
      emulation:  26
           mh-e:  26
       obsolete:  26

Perhaps a directory with things related to planning (including org and
remember.el) would be better?

             Juanma