Re: etc/ChangeLog, etc/**/*README, COPYING, gnus-*.ps,

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: etc/ChangeLog, etc/**/*README, COPYING, gnus-*.ps,
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:20:37 +0900

Hi Reiner,

>From etc/images/README in the gnus-5.10 branch:

> The files splash.xpm, splash8.xpm contain copyright and license
> information, but it is reproduced here for convenience.
>
> Files: splash.pbm, splash.xpm, splash8.xpm, gnus.pbm

However none of these files seem to exist in gnus (any version) or
emacs-22, only on the Emacs trunk.  I dunno if it's better to keep the
text the same in all versions (and thus add the above text to the
existing etc/images/README in emacs-22) for simplicity (even if
slightly inaccurate), or remove it in Gnus....

Any opinion?

-Miles

--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.