Re: Carbon port emacs-unicode-2 build problem under MacOSX

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Carbon port emacs-unicode-2 build problem under MacOSX
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:54:46 -0500

    When the functions/variables are new is the easiest case.  RMS also
    asked for all log entries for the same function/variable to be
    compacted into one.

I recently said I don't insist on doing that, not in general.

    On top of that, for multi-tty
    some things have been renamed 2-3 times...

When something has been renamed, that makes it particularly important
to combine and simplify the change log entries, because it is
particularly inconvenient to find them all otherwise.

I hope, and trust, that the number of things renamed is not
so large that this will amount to more than an hour of work.