Re: New Emacs facilities from Gnus (was: Gnus in Emacs is updated to No

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New Emacs facilities from Gnus (was: Gnus in Emacs is updated to No Gnus 0.7)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:54:48 -0500

[I sent this message a week ago but did not get a response.
Could we get the discussion moving again?]

    * ecomplete.el:

    ;;; ecomplete.el --- electric completion of addresses and the like
    ;; Author: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi

What does this mean?  How does this feature differ from, or relate to,
the various other Emacs completion facilities?