Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:27:59 +0100

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
What I still found a bit confusing is the fact that the M-<arrow> keys
either select a window or select a border to move.  In any case, thanks
for the exchange of ideas!

It always selects a border, but move to a new window too if the selected border is in the direction of the movement.

Eh, and maybe that was not quite correct. I should have written "the previously selected border":

It always selects a border, but moves to a new window too if the previously selected border is in the direction of the movement.

Doing it this way you can always use the M-<arrow> keys to select a border.