Forwarded messages (was: Fwd: Patch for pc-select.el)

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Forwarded messages (was: Fwd: Patch for pc-select.el)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:52:08 +0100

[ The following message is a courtesy copy of an article that has
  been posted to news:gmane.emacs.devel as well. ]

On Sun, Nov 18 2007, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> That is done by `f' in Rmail.  You can undo it with rmail-unforward.
>
> I do not use rmail, so that doesn't really help me.

Doesn't `gnus-summary-enter-digest-group'[1] work?

That aside, I think it would help if Richard would include the
Message-ID of the original mail when forwarding messages (allowing to
jump directly to the original mail).

Bye, Reiner.

[1]

`----