Re: GUD octave support

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: GUD octave support
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:16:43 -0700

>>>>> "Nick" == Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

Nick> Perhaps the best thing to do would
Nick> be to contact the author of Octave and ask him if he's willing to add
Nick> a "--fullname" option like GDB has

This reminds me of a different problem I've seen with gud and gdb.

GCC has several files that have the same base name.  If I use C-x SPC
to set a breakpoint in one of these, sometimes the breakpoint will
wind up in the wrong file.

I think this could be fixed by changing the gud-break binding in
gud-gdb from "break %f:%l" to "break %d%f:%l".

Tom