Re: disappearing custom menu

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: disappearing custom menu
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:23:39 +0100

I almost replied the same thing, but I think there is a bug here. If the
menu is inappropriate when editing, then it should be removed as soon as you
enter the field, not when you select text there or when you click the Custom
menu.

Editable fields are very, very special.  I'd rather not tinker
with this.  But if you can repeat it in a different context ...