Re: `undo_list' in struct buffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: `undo_list' in struct buffer
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:45:53 -0500

    > Please put a comment there expaining why it is located in among
    > elements that are not marked by GC, and referring to the special
    > marking code for that slot.  Otherwise this will look like a bug.

    The comment already says:

         This comes before `name' because it is marked in a special way.

I probably didn't see it because it directly follows many other lines.

As I get older, I tend to see only the beginning of a paragraph unless
I make a special effort to read it all slowly.

A blank line before that sentence would make it more visible.  I will
try to remember to put one in.  Moving it to the front of the comment
would also help.