Re: 23.0.50; newsticker buffer doesn't refresh

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; newsticker buffer doesn't refresh
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:00:08 -0500

Unfortunately I don't recall exactly when I had last built Emacs (i.e.
with working scroll bars.). But it was probably no more than about two
weeks ago, because I was working on a custom *.deb package of
emacs-from-cvs about then and installed it several times.

I need to read the CVS manpage and try building a 2-week-old Emacs.