Re: Fwd: patch NtEmacs for cygwin gmake 3.81

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Fwd: patch NtEmacs for cygwin gmake 3.81
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:21:29 +0000

There seem to be a number of patches mixed up here, including:

1. Patches to makefiles to enable building with Cygwin make.
2. Other unrelated patches to makefiles, some commented out.
3. A patch to w32bdf.c to fix a bug (I've made this change in Emacs 22)
4. A partial patch to add IME support.

Can you please separate out the Cygwin make patch, and post just that so I can
clearly see what is involved?