Re: lib-src/pop.c rev 1.42 broken if KERBEROS is enabled

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: lib-src/pop.c rev 1.42 broken if KERBEROS is enabled
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:10:20 +0100

Tim Van Holder skrev:
lib-src/pop.c does not currently build for me; the changes to add getaddrinfo
support break compilation if kerberos is enabled.

There are two problems, both on line 1178:
- 'realhost' is used, but that variable is only defined for !KERBEROS5
  -> easily fixed by moving it out of the KERBEROS5 conditional
- 'hostent' is used, but is only available (and filled) if !HAVE_GETADDRINFO
  -> Kerberos code needs to have conditional code introduced for
HAVE_GETADDRINFO

Sorry about that, I've checked in a fix.  Please try it.

        Jan D.