Re: A mistake?

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: A mistake?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:23:36 +0100

>Commit to the emacs_22 branch and wait for Miles to merge it to the
>trunk.  Presumably you'd do something like
>
>cvs checkout EMACS_22_BASE .
>
>or what it was called, from the top directory, and then edit and commit
>in the resulting tree.

Done, thank you.  I backported bug corrections for etags to the emacs 22
branch.

The trunk additionally uses the same defaults for ctags as for etags:
        (main): Use the same defaults for ctags as for etags: find
        typedefs, structure tags, macro constants, enum constants,
        struct members and global variables.

Does anyone have anything against this change being backported to the
emacs 22 branch as well?