minor inconvenience with compilation buffer

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: minor inconvenience with compilation buffer
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 00:01:19 +0200

Hi,

I face a minor inconvenience with compilation buffer.  After I
compile the project, I press C-x ` to cycle compilation errors.  It
works fine except the compilation buffer is not scrolled to the
active error until I e.g. press C-x (just C-x, without anything
else).  It seems, it just redraws the window only after any input
event, but I'm not sure.

My Emacs is configured --with-gtk if that matters.

Paul